Friday, October 5, 2012

Did you hear. . .

. . .  that perhaps there is a chance of snow this weekend? See, that's what's the trouble, fall brings Mr. Snow a little early if you ask me. Course I've been in the business of discussing everything lately. From the presidential debate, baby legs, mountains of laundry, and everything else inbetween. If you have somewhere to go, you'd best avoid me in public because I'm liable to chat your face off. So don't worry about me being offended if you scamper the opposite direction after spotting me.

 The 3rd of October out beautiful little girl has been gone a year now. I cannot understand how that many days have passed since we last held her. Do you suppose that she has 4 teeth like her sister? I wonder about that so many times, & I don't know why. It is hard to miss your child, while realizing at the same time that they're better off up in heaven. Who better to take care of her than us? I know God loves her more, and has far more infinite wisdom than we, but we still miss her.

  Olivia is doing good. She is gaining weight and inches like it's going out of style. I keep bashing her poor little feet into door jams and such, because I forget that they stick out of the carseat a good bit. Guess I should invest in flourescent socks. She usually just looks at me like, "you did it again". Thank goodness she can't tell me how she really feels yet:)

 
It takes a lot of people
to get
 
THIS

 
ready for a walk.
 
 
Now for some "I spy".
 
Where is the Manly Man?

 
That would be Josh under the pink hat.
 
Thank goodness he doesn't "proofread" my entries
or this would never be on here.
But since he works and I'm the full time
blogger I pick and choose. It's a
wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment