Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Ideas

This little muffet slept 11 & 1/2 hours last night.
UNbelievable.

Now. . . this is a bit silly. . . but since life has
given us little girls, I've fallen in love with little
girl clothes. So I tried to sew some shoes.
J's sister & I are going to do a "craft show"
& I was thinking of sewing little shoes & dresses.
Now these in the above picture are a bit wonky. . .
& you can see the seam. So I have wracked my
brain until it no longer works on how to perfect these
little guys. I thought perhaps one of you
brilliant people out there, might
have the ticket? I went to Wal-Mart (the only
place in town) to get a pattern, but it was the
one and only pattern they were out of :(
Anyhoo. . . .
that is all for today. Hope you all
have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment: