Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Stroller Ride

 Once again it has taken me way to long to update this silly little blog. It has been so wonderful outdoors! There are even some little flowers blooming in the yard. I love spring, who doesn't? This winter has been mild, and it makes me wonder if we will pay for it later on. . . but as of now, it's nearly perfect. So I will take that:) Sis is doing fabulous, growing like a weed, as babies seem to do. I wish we could freeze her at this size right now. She grins at everything you do, life is all fun and games. We went on our first walk the other day, we were gone about an hour and she just primly sat in her little buckled in seat. It was funny, several people we passed said, " she is so tiny " . . .  Nope, huh-uh, she is huge. She has probably quadrupled her birth weight. I'm thinking of making a sign that pleads her cause.

I suppose you are thinking how tiny she looks:)

She really doesn't have a red face. . .but a bright red stroller
& my camera skills combined made for an interesting look.

Ok . . . maybe she is swimming in there.

Happy face.

Sound asleep. When they fall asleep, you think of
the 378 things you will get accomplished, but
instead you marvel at the reality of not
being continuously paged. Plus you have to
walk over and stare at them every other minute.
It's a busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment