Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Peter Rabbit

Went on her first walk yesterday. We have
been itching to take the little lady
on a walk for eons now. Well four months
I guess you could say.

Getting. . .

. . . . ready

Wouldn't have any idea that Dad
was excited.

Yes. . .  I made him hold that pose for a
short little spell. I got my jollies out of it, &
it won't be too long now until they are
really running together.



Miles behind. HELP ME PLEASE when J decides
it's time to hike the Grand Canyon.
Supposedly we are doing that someday.
Most likely I will rent one of those donkey-mule
things.

Sound asleep. She was so out of it that J
said "OLIVIA" and her limbs went flying out
as her itty bitty body jumped. She had
no idea that we were in the great
outdoors. Sheltered child. J's sister calls
her the bubble baby.

When we got home. Didn't even blink.
So I'm assuming she enjoyed it.

So after I had made coffee this morning. .it is a complete & total stapel, staple, staypul, (however you spell that word) nowadays, along with the 3/4 cup of creamer. . . I looked out the window & found the fog. I have always loved the fog. There is something about it that makes you want to be in no-man's land with your favorite, can't lay it down book, or should I say Kindle? and the afghan that grandma crocheted, & the best little family in the world. Hopefully they are asleep  so I can read. LOL. I really dislike that little lol thing, but so often it says what you mean without having to type a whole sentence. So even tho I REALLY dislike it I use it. Now I must fold the laundry on the couch, wash the crusty dishes, pick up the 114 things on the kitchen table, sweep the hair off the bathroom floor (AGAIN) & try to shower before the clock chimes 2. Good Luck to me & a wonderful tuesday to you.








2 comments:

  1. I love your posts! "Get showered by 2" was great. As long as I'm presentable by the time The Husband walks in is all that matters. Except for the occasional poor Fedex or UPS man that needs a signature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 1: I LOVE Josh's shoes. They remind me of a middle school surfer boy.
    Number 2: Real coffee must have creamer. ALMOST more creamer than coffee and it IS a staple. Can you imagine a morning without coffee? That'd be like rain without puddles :)

    ReplyDelete