Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally Home. . .

This is me right now. . .  I love my
bouncy seat

So some nice people bought me this little
lamb. . . & I've slept on it quite a bit
already

This is what we came home to. Talk
about fun neighbors.
It was like an impromptu
little party. They even got yellow
balloons for Lizzy. . .  since she's
in our hearts, she's home now too.

Bath Time ! ! ! !

Water just seems soooo wet.

Me in my seat right after we left the hospital.
I can't believe I'm home:)

So. . . .we are finally home. It's been an interesting
3 months. I keep staring at Josh and then at
the little lady and then at the house
and I think it's strange to all be here.
But what a Thanksgiving it is
I will always remember the day we
got to bring little missy home.
 A little tiny house with a
little tiny baby inside of it.

"Home Sweet Lovely Wonderful Home"

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you all are home... together :) Miss you all dearly, but I'm so glad Olly (and Mom & Dad, of course) is doing so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete